800 PM CST sun Mar 1 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
the Pearl River near Pearl River.
* From Wednesday afternoon until further notice.
* At 7:00 PM Sunday the stage was 13.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by Wednesday early afternoon and
continue to rise to near 14.5 feet by Friday early afternoon.
* Impact... at 14.0 feet... secondary roads to the river and throughout
Honey Island Swamp are inundated. Property in the vicinity of the
gage is flooded threatening about 20 homes along the left bank
* impact... at 13.0 feet... the east and west channels of the river will
begin to merge. Honey Island Swamp trails will be under water as
inundation of the swamp begins
Lat... Lon 3067 8976 3067 8990 3018 8964 3020 8955
... Dense fog advisory in effect from 9 PM this evening to 9 am
The National Weather Service in New Orleans has issued a dense
fog advisory... which is in effect from 9 PM this evening to 9 am
* Visibility... one quarter mile or less.
* Duration... areas of fog tonight through mid morning.
* Impacts... reduced visibilities on area roadways including both
interstates 10 and 12.
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving... slow down...
use your headlights... and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.